[sustran] Developments in Mobility Management

Ruth Bradshaw bradshr at westminster.ac.uk
Mon Sep 7 17:57:44 JST 1998

Dear sustran-discuss

Further to the message I posted last Thursday (3rd September) asking for
information about Mobility Management in Asia, Eric Britton of EcoPlan
International has made documents relating to the original review
available on his website. These include my summary of information
collected on Asia two years ago and also a paper written for this year's
World Conference on Transport Research. This paper contains a summary of
the full report which covered Europe and the USA as well as Asia.

To access these you need to go to:

http://www.ecoplan.org

Then click on the WebBoard to the left of the main screen.

Comments and suggestions for my updated review can be provided via the
WebBoard or direct to me.

Best wishes

Ruth Bradshaw
Research Fellow