[sustran] Pedestrians problems

International Bicycle Fund ibike at ibike.org
Sun Sep 6 00:42:07 JST 1998

The Bicycle and Pedestrian Program, Washington State Dept of
Transportation (PO Box 47393, Olympia WA 98504-7393 USA) has
published a 240 page *Pedestrian Facilities Guidebook*.  You
should be able to get information on the manual from Mike
Dornfeld < dornfem at wsdot.wa.gov >

Regards,

~ INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE FUND ~
Promoting sustainable transport and tourism worldwide
Email: ibike at ibike.org   Internet: www.ibike.org