[sustran] searching APEC data

Jongho Rhee jongho at soback.kornet21.net
Sat Sep 5 18:19:29 JST 1998

Dear Mr. Jain:

Yes, I need your help. The data which I need is quite broad, however, I want some information about the current problems(or
issues) and their solution policies in the public transport field. Also, the study of comparison between Hong Kong and other
foreign cities' public transport system would be very helpful to me. I appreciate your help.

Sincerely yours,

Jongho Rhee

Priyanka Jain 작성함: