[sustran] exhaust pipes

International Bicycle Fund ibike at ibike.org
Fri Sep 4 02:13:19 JST 1998

Our local city buses (Seattle WA USA) have several exhaust
pipe locations.  It does make a difference for pedestrians.
At the top of the bus and away from pedestrian walks is
best.  It also helps to require that vehicle are kept
tuned-up for lower emissions.

~ INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE FUND ~
Promoting sustainable transport and tourism worldwide
Email: ibike at ibike.org   Internet: www.ibike.org