[sustran] Pedestrians problems

Taiichi INOUE t4-inoue at nri.co.jp
Thu Sep 3 23:10:57 JST 1998

Dear,

Now I have a project on pedestrian problems. Our main purpose is to know
how to make our city more pedestrian-friendly. I mean, how should we design
the streets and how should we set the information signs for pedestrians?

If you know any reports or guidelines on this problem, will you let me know?
for example, are there some guidelines which are used when the
pedestrian-friendly transit mall is designed?

Drink globally, Eat locally.

 Consultant
 Taiichi Inoue
  Transport & Logistics System Strategy.