[sustran] searching APEC data

Jongho Rhee jongho at soback.kornet21.net
Wed Sep 2 20:15:10 JST 1998

Dear colleagues:

I am working on making "BEST PRACTICE MANUAL to Address Urban Transport
Problems in APEC Region" with Korea Transport Institute.
I am in trouble to get related data of cities in countries such as
Chile,
Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Chinese Taipei, Brunei, China,
Mexico, Philippines, Thailand, in the fields including Public
Transport, More Efficient Use of the Road System, and Fund Raising and
Distribution.. Anyone, out there let me know related data sources? Thank
you very much for your cooperation.

Jongho Rhee
Associate Professor
Kyonggi University