[sustran] publications on traffic reduction

Paul Barter tkpb at barter.pc.my
Fri Oct 23 11:30:30 JST 1998

This was seen on the utsg list (I have edited slightly and deleted some
irrelevant bits).
Paul.

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:48:02 +0000
Subject: Three publications
From: Phil Goodwin <goodwin at transport.ucl.ac.uk>
To: utsg at mailbase.ac.uk

Dear colleagues: to save time in redirecting enquiries please note

1) With effect from 1.1.1999, I shall be handing on the editorship of
'Transport Policy' to Dr John Preston, Transport Studies Unit, Oxford
University, 11 Bevington Road, Oxford OX2 6NB. I will progress papers in the
pipeline, but all new papers should be submitted directly to him.

2) Now that our web-site is live (though still under development), there is
a copy of my Inaugural Lecture 'Solving Congestion' posted on the site. It
may be copied, downloaded and cited at will, if anybody should want to.
Access via http://www.ucl.ac.uk/transport-studies/ then click on 'TSU'.

3) The report of our study of the effects of reducing road capacity is
available directly from the publishers, not from this address. An 'order
form' is reproduced below.

I'd be interested in comments, advice, feedback and new information on any
of these..........

Regards, Phil Goodwin
P B Goodwin
Professor of Transport Policy
ESRC Transport Studies Unit
University College London
London WC1E 6BT
tel +(0)171 391 1580
fax +(0)171 391 1586
----------------------

TRAFFIC IMPACT OF HIGHWAY CAPACITY REDUCTION: Assessment of the Evidence
by Sally Cairns, Carmen Hass-Klau and Phil Goodwin
ISBN 1 899650 10 5 A4 274 pp, 225 maps figures and tables
Landor Publishing, London, 35 UK pounds (+ 5 pounds p and p in UK, 9 pounds
Europe, 12 pounds rest of world)

Order form

Name:
Position/title:

Address:

Tel:
Fax:

Enclose cheque for UK pounds......payable to Landor Publishing Ltd

OR Please debit my visa/mastercard/American Express/ Eurocard/ Delta
Name
Expiry date
Account number

Signature

OR Please invoice me quoting my official order number......
(books dispatched after payment received).

Landor Publishing, Quadrant House, 250 Kennington Lane, London SE11 5RD, UK
tel +(0) 171 582 6626
fax +(0) 171 735 1299
landor at compuserve.com