[sustran] fwd: Global Toll Road Study

tkpb at barter.pc.my tkpb at barter.pc.my
Wed Oct 21 14:29:35 JST 1998

Dear sustran-discussers
I recently received the following message requesting help for a study of
Toll Roads in Asia.  If anyone wants to help Mr Sriver (or perhaps has
suggestions to make sure their study takes account of the concerns that
preoccupy this list) then please contact him directly.
All the best,  Paul

A. Rahman Paul BARTER,
(PLEASE NOTE NEW MAILING ADDRESS)
SUSTRAN Resource Centre
P.O. Box 11501
50748 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +603 274 2590 (or fax on request)
E-mail: <sustran at po.jaring.my> or <tkpb at barter.pc.my> (personal)