[sustran] Toward Sustainable Transportation: The Web/Transport Interface

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sat Nov 21 22:57:22 JST 1998

One more in our Paris context for you today that just came in: it
presents itself as an open transportation forum at
http://www.filmenvir.org/forum/index.html

Once again... not that it is (as yet) so great, but if we consider
where it might in time get us to, becomes kind of thought
provoking.

Eric Britton

EcoPlan -- Technology, Economy, Society
Latest action on The Commons Web site at http://www.ecoplan.org
* The CarShare Consortium  * Le Transport Nouveau  * Children &
Sustainability
* Car Free Day Forum  * 21st Turtle Media  * Access Bilbao 2010

Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara, F-75006 Paris, France
Videoconferencing/groupwork: +331 4441.6340 (1-4)