[sustran] Public transport in KL Malaysia

Chris Yewlett Yewlett at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu May 7 14:39:41 JST 1998

I am writing on behalf of one of my students, Mr Ryo Naito, who is
currently writing an MSc Disseration on 'Public Transport in Kuala
Lumpur. Malaysia'.

First, we should be grateful to learn of any recent relevant
publications (books/ articles etc) either on Public Transport in
Middle Income Countries generally, or on Malaysia/ KL specifically.

Second, if anyone on this list is based in Kuala Lumpur and would be
willing to talk to Ryo during a visit planned for this summer, he
would very much appreciate it!

Please do NOT respond to the list at large (unles you think everyone
would be interested) but direct to Ryo:

ryo at cf.ac.uk

(with copies to me so I can ensure we acquire relevant items for our
Library:

yewlett at cf.ac.uk.

many thanks,

Chris Yewlett                                    yewlett at cardiff.ac.uk
Dept. of City and Regional Planning,
Cardiff University of Wales       Tel: (+44) (1222) 874000 X5294
PO Box 906, CARDIFF CF1 3YN, UK         FAX: (+44) (1222) 874845