[sustran] Economic Impact of Kyoto Targets

John Hartman hartman at tac-atc.ca
Fri May 1 23:34:34 JST 1998

I understand that a report has recently been published in the United
States which looks at macro economic impacts of meeting the Kyoto
targets (7% for the Americans). It identifies winners and losers and
suggests that the net impact may be positive.

I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me where I can find this
report. Thank you.

John Hartman
--
John Hartman, Transportation Association of Canada
2323 St. Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 4J8  Canada