[sustran] Water Transport

Hajime Inamura inamura at plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Fri Mar 27 10:18:50 JST 1998

Inamura @ Tohoku Univ,, Japan wrote,

Dear Mr. Colin Palmer,

One of my colleague named Dr. Yordphol Tanaboriboon at Asian Institute of
Technology in Bangkok studied some water passenger traffic studies in Bangkok.
I believe you will get some useful information from him.

His E-mail address is :

"Dr. Yordphol Tanaboriboon" <yord at ait.ac.th>

Hajime INAMURA  inamura at plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Phone:+81-22-217-7492  Facsimile:+81-22-217-7494
Web  :http://www.plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Department of Civil Engineering,
Graduate School of Information Sciences,
Tohoku University,
Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai, 980-8579, JAPAN