[sustran] Framework of the Case Studies for the Information Management Meeting in Mumbai

yuva yuva at giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
Fri Mar 6 23:22:27 JST 1998

Case Studies

We worked out some frameworks that might be of use in writing these case
studies.

Community Information Management
Reaching information to the communities we work with and collecting
information from them in a way that would empower communities has been a
constant challenge. This section is a starting point in our case. Your case
study in this area could cover the following points.