[sustran] Sorry about advertising

Paul Barter tkpb at barter.pc.my
Mon Jun 22 11:39:08 JST 1998

Dear sustran-discussers

Sorry about the recent spam (unsolicited email advertising) and the
subscription request that got onto the list.  These have made me realise
that our defenses against such intrusions were not good enough.  So I have
taken steps to improve them and hope these steps will be effective to stop
most such irritations in future.

Paul

A. Rahman Paul BARTER,
SUSTRAN Resource Centre
A0602 Palm Court, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +603 274 2590 (or fax on request)
E-mail: <sustran at po.jaring.my> or <tkpb at barter.pc.my> (personal)

The SUSTRAN Resource Centre hosts the Secretariat of SUSTRAN (the
Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia & the Pacific).