[sustran] Seeking contacts for data on Taipei, HCM City, Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi -Reply

Vivienne Lipman lipmanv at ndot.pwv.gov.za
Mon Jul 13 16:06:20 JST 1998

I can help your colleague, Felix Laube, with contacts for data for Cape Town.   I know most of the data you're looking for does exist for Cape Town - I'll just have to find out who the best contacts are.  I also can give him one or two people who might be able to help him with getting in contact with people in Harare.  He can contact me directly on this e-mail: LipmanV at ndot.pwv.gov.za or Tel: +27 12 3093231 or fax: +27 12 3285102.

Regards
Vivienne Lipman
Director: Research and Development
Dept of Transport