[sustran] A dam project in India

Hajime Inamura inamura at plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Tue Jan 20 15:33:20 JST 1998

Inamura at tohoku-U wrote,

I am afraid this letter is nothing to do with the SUSTRAN.
However, this is my sincere request to the members of SUSTRAN.

**************************
I am now looking for the information about a dam in India.
I even don't know the name of this very big dam project in southwest of India
which need to move millions of inhabitants for dam construction.

A man who has some information about it, pls. let me know directly.

My address is
inamura at plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp

I am very sorry for this rude inquiry.

Hajime INAMURA  inamura at plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Phone:+81-22-217-7492  Facsimile:+81-22-217-7494
Web  :http://www.plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Department of Civil Engineering,
Graduate School of Information Sciences,
Tohoku University,
Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai, 980-77, JAPAN