[sustran] Re: ESCAP Committee on Transport and Communications

Dr. V. S. Pendakur pendakur at unixg.ubc.ca
Thu Jan 8 02:03:01 JST 1998

Thanks.  It is extra-ordinary that, ESCAP which is the regional
organization for Asia where non-motorized transport is predominant, has not
included the concerns expressed by your memo.  We may have to device
strategies to make presentations to national delegations as well as their
Committees on Social and Economic Affairs.  Perhaps, some one more familiar
with the structure of UN can advise us.

Cheers.
Dr. V. Setty Pendakur
School of Community and Regional Planning
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, Canada  V6T 1Z2
1-604-822-3394-office, 1-604-263-3576-home
1-604-822-3787-fax
Email : pendakur at unixg.ubc.ca