[sustran] Re: freeways solve traffic congestion

Car Busters carbusters at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 28 11:36:44 JST 1998

>I'll be glad to send a copy of our report "Generated Traffic:
Implications
>for Transport Planning" which discusses these issues in detail and
provides
>references of the technical studies on the amount of vehicle travel
induced
>by increased roadway capacity.

Please send us this study (via e-mail or Word attachment if possible,
otherwise by post). Please bill us for any charges. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Domenica Settle

CAR BUSTERS Magazine and Resource Centre
44 rue Burdeau, 69001 Lyon, France
tel.: +(33) 4 72 00 23 57; fax: +(33) 4 78 28 57 78
carbusters at wanadoo.fr
<www.antenna.nl/eyfa/cb>