[sustran] Re: Who runs a tourist information center?

International Bicycle Fund ibike at ibike.org
Sat Dec 19 08:09:34 JST 1998

Tourist information centers are operated and under-written
by a variety of different entities, generally they have in
common an interest in making it easier for visitor to spend
money.  Sponsor are organizations such as: the tourist and
convention bureau, the chamber of commerce and government
(local, regional or national) tourism division.

~ INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE FUND ~
Promoting sustainable transport and tourism worldwide
Email: ibike at ibike.org   Internet: www.ibike.org