[sustran] Contact for A SEED Transport Listserve

Car Busters carbusters at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 21 22:05:48 JST 1998

Sorry to respond late to this. We've been out of the office.

A SEED Europe's transport contact is Frank van Schaik:
<frank at aseed.antenna.nl>. A SEED's transport listserve is at
<transport-l at oudenaarden.nl>.

A SEED Europe, P.O. Box 92066, 1090 AB, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Ecopeace: ecopeace at netvision.net.il

Randy Ghent
CAR BUSTERS Magazine & Resource Centre
44 rue Burdeau, 69001 Lyon, France
tel.: +(33) 4 72 00 23 57; fax: +(33) 4 78 28 57 78
carbusters at wanadoo.fr