[sustran] Motorcycle discussion --- image

Dr.Rajeev Saraf sarafrk at cbme.iitd.ernet.in
Mon Apr 20 14:44:00 JST 1998

I think also this "IMAGE" stuff is a created phenomenon and is a direct
function of the availability of bicycle infratsructure and institutional
support. It is evident from cities in Netherlands, Cuba or even chinese
cities.
So if we want to change "imgae", we have to provide bicycle infrastruture and
should have very strong institutional support.

Dr Rajeev Saraf                 |
Urban and Transport Planner     |
SENIOR PROJECT SCIENTIST        |      PHONE : 91-11-6858703
APPLIED SYSTEM RESEARCH PROGRAM |      EMAIL : sarafrk at cbme.iitd.ernet.in
IIT DELHI 110016                |      FAX   : 91-11-6862037
INDIA                           |