[sustran] Re: CMASS-SYD-TALK: Worlds most wonderful Transport Web page

Cameron Shorter camerons at dot.net.au
Tue Oct 28 13:19:16 JST 1997

Web page sounds great.  A few of us have already put together hundreds
of transport related facts which can be found on the critical mass web
page.  Check out:
http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~eddie/cminfo/press.html

The Critical Mass web pages need a bit of attention, and we plan to move
them to the NCC site.  Similarly, BNSW web pages need some work.

Why don't we all get together for a meeting to brainstorm the issues.
Does next Tuesday night suit?

--
Cameron Shorter
  61.2.9901-1596 work
  camerons at dot.net.au, camerons at syd.csa.com.au
  CSC Australia, 460 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards, NSW, 2066, Australia.