[sustran] Worlds most wonderful Transport Web page

Christine Laurence pwcl at wr.com.au
Sun Oct 26 14:58:07 JST 1997

Is anyone interested in a collaborative project to put together information
about transport on the Nature Conservation Council of NSW Web page.

I've been asked to start it - but I reckon we could have some fun putting
information together via email.

We don't have to do any http stuff - we would just have to assemble facts
and figures and stories and links and so on.

If all who were interested chucked their stuff into the pot, I reckon we
could put together a great set of pages.

Interested? Email me if so.

Christine