[sustran] TDM in Strasbourg of France

Taiichi INOUE t4-inoue at nri.co.jp
Thu Oct 2 23:34:14 JST 1997

Hello,

Now I have a big project with Tokyo local government. The topic is TDM.

I want to study some TDM measures in European cities.

One of these which I am interested in is the transit mall in Strasbourg of France.

I want to visit there to study the transit mall.

So Now I am looking for a good person to be interviewed, for example, a person of the City Council, a consultant, a planner and so on.

Do you know anyone?

Think globally, Act locally.

 Consultant

  Transport & Logistics System Strategy.