[sustran] Suggestion for response to GEF proposal

Britton EcoPlan ecoplan_the_commons at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 21 20:09:31 JST 1997

Dear Friends,

The latest thoughtful and balanced  note by Brian.Williams, together with
the good  points made by John Howe in his separate but oh so related note
(hello John! It's been a while.), suggest the following to me.

Whoever is brave enough to undertake the task of drafting up the first cut
of our collective response to the present GEF game plan, might do well to
bring together these various comments and, with slight but able editing,
fashion them into a supporting annex for our striking one-pager.

And then, if that doesn't give them pause, well....

Sound about right?

EcoPlan International -- Technology, Economics & Social Systems

E-mail:                   postmaster at the-commons.org/ecoplan
World Wide Web:  http://www.the-commons.org
Day Phone:       331.4441.6340  (Also ISDN videoconference/groupwork)
Day Fax:                331.4441.6341
ISDN Data:       331.4441.6342
Mobile Phone:           336.0737.7798
Postal:          EcoPlan International