[sustran] Slightly off-topic: web site

Brian A Kuhl seacow at juno.com
Sat Nov 8 11:30:15 JST 1997

Thanks.  I'll put the info on my site.

Brian Kuhl
seacow at juno.com; d039664c at dc.seflin.org
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/6067

"Anyone who has begun to think places some portion of the world in
jeopardy"  -- John Dewey
"My size? My size is the amount of space I fill up!" Murdock (Dwight
Shultz) "The A-Team"
"You know, Life would be perfect if it was just kids and dogs"
      -- Frank Pembelton (Andre Braugher) "Homicide: Life on the Street"