[sustran] Slightly off-topic: web site

Paul Barter tkpb at barter.pc.my
Wed Nov 5 17:31:14 JST 1997

Dear Brian

>I wanted to know if this list has a web site.
>
>I am always updating my web site and would be willing to provide either a
>link to the web site or subscription info for the list on my site.  (Or
>both.)

Unfortunately we do not yet have a web site.  We hope to get one soon if
time and money permit.   I appreciate your offer to put sustran-discuss
subscription information on your website.  Here is a brief description of
the list and how to subscribe.

The sustran-discuss list is an interactive forum for news, announcements,
questions and discussions on sustainable and people-centred transportation
issues, especially in low and middle-income countries. It has been set up
by the secretariat of the Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia &
the Pacific (SUSTRAN).

To subscribe to the sustran-discuss list, send a message to:
<majordomo at jca.ax.apc.org> with the BODY of the message being: subscribe
sustran-discuss

You will then receive further instructions, including how to access the
archives of earlier postings to the list and how to switch to the digest
option.

Best wishes and thanks,

A.R. Paul BARTER
Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia & the Pacific (SUSTRAN)
c/o Asia Pacific 2000, PO Box 12544,   50782 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Fax: +603 253 2361, E-mail: <tkpb at barter.pc.my>