[sustran] Non-Motorised Transport and Related Issues

Prof S L Dhingra dhingra at civil.iitb.ernet.in
Thu May 29 23:32:19 JST 1997

Yes, sir!
  I would like to present a paper on coordination of NMT with Public
Transport System in mega cities in Developing Countries. Please send me
further details.
 Thanks and best compliments
dhingra

***********end of message*******************
* Dr S. L DHINGRA                          *
* Prof. of TRANSP. SYSTEMS ENGG. (TSE)     *
* HEAD, CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT       *
* INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY           *
* POWAI,                                   *
* BOMBAY-400 076                           *
* INDIA                                    *
* VOICE:091-022-5782545 EXTN 2329/2300(Off)*
*		5786530  ..  2340(LAB)     *
*  			     4329(RES)     *
*		5784319 (DID)              *
*               5777001(RES) Private       *
* FAX :091-022-5783480                     *
* GRAMS:TECHNOLOGY,BOMBY,INDIA             *
* TELEX:011-72313 IITB IN                  *
* EMAIL:dhingra at gemini.civil.iitb.ernet.in *