[sustran] Non-Motorised Transport and Related Issues

Dharm Guruswamy dharm at trec.ce.gatech.edu
Thu May 29 09:37:10 JST 1997

Dr. Pendakur,
    Thank's for the update.  I graduate (well if my thesis isn't done not
formally till September) this June and have accepted a job with Apogee
Research a Bethesda, Maryland, based transportation and environmental
consultancy.  I will be working for transportation environmental economics
section on various work for the folks at the Office of Environment and
Planning at FHWA and the Transportation people at EPA.

    This should allow me to attend every TRB meeting for the forseeable
future, and I look forward to attending the very first committee meeting
of A5013 (after three years at TRB I'm starting to understand all the
lingo).  Best wishes until January!

---
Dharm Guruswamy - 3rd year grad. student, City Planning & Civil Engineering
snail mail: 960 Atlantic Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
phone/fax: HOME (404) 685-3294  WORK (404) 894-6402
internet:dharm at trec.ce.gatech.edu | URL: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~dg63