[sustran] Digest version

Paul Barter tkpb at barter.pc.my
Thu May 15 11:09:54 JST 1997

Hello all

A number of you have contacted me and expressed concern that the list is
getting busy and asking if we will introduce a digest version. In digest
mode you receive only one larger message each day or so. This large message
contains all of the list discussions for that day. Many people feel less
overwhelmed by getting just one message rather than many...it is also
easier to sort list stuff from private e-mail.

The answer is yes we have always intended to start a digest version. I have
asked our friend at JCA for advice on how to get it going and I will post
instructions when it is ready.  In the meantime, I hope you can all cope!

Best wishes,

A. Rahman Paul Barter
Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia & the Pacific (SUSTRAN)
c/- AP2000,  PO Box 12544,  50782 Kuala Lumpur,  Malaysia.
Fax: +60 3 253 2361,  E-mail: tkpb at barter.pc.my