[sustran] gentle reminders on list use

Anthony Sivabalan Thanasayan ant at pc.jaring.my
Wed May 14 14:36:57 JST 1997

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your reminder. However, I didn't understand one part of it which
read,

"2. When you respond to someone else's comments please delete other people's
signatures from your response. Some people put in <snip> or <other stuff
deleted> when they cut like this. It can get tiring to have to find the
actual message amongst all of the old quoted stuff which has been seen before."

Why should we cut out other people's signatures? Also, I didn't understand
the <snip> and others part.

Thanks
antHony + His InVincible Duo, Make tHe Terrible ThRee: Biman thE Alsatian
thaT's Always ReAdy to Please aNd Vai, tHe Rottie, whOSe naMe means TerRible
LighTNing.
ant at pc.jaring.my
Malaysia

Why couldn't Beethoven, the St Bernard have been a Rottweiler instead?
Stop discriminating Rotties NOW!
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers - old Jewish
proverb.