[sustran] poverty alleviation and basic mobility

Tracey Axelsson axelt at axionet.com
Wed May 14 05:09:12 JST 1997

Thank you Mr. Karp!

Ramon - please I'm here to learn and for the most part you'll never hear
from me.  I too, am a cyclommuter first.  As a matter of fact it's kind of
humourous - I almost never use a car!  I also recognize that I am in with
the over-whelming minority of adults in Vancouver.  The majority don't even
own bikes....   I'm searching for answers and practical solutions just like
you adn I hope to learn a great deal from you.

Cheers,  Tracey!

Tracey Axelsson  Executive Director
CAN Co-operative Auto Network     P.O. Box 47044, Denman   Vancouver, BC
V6G 3E1
*****Tel/Fax  685-1393   axelt at axionet.com      www.eagletree.com/think/can/