[sustran] intro

Tracey Axelsson axelt at axionet.com
Wed May 14 05:09:04 JST 1997

John - of course I'll write for your journal.  CAN is only 4 months along
but I've been working on it for 20 months now and have lots of information.
Only 3000 words heh?  :-\ hmmm...  no problem.  When do you want it?

AND YES GIJS - I'LL TALK ABOUT OUR EUROPEAN LEADERS.  Conrad Wagner (a Board
member of the ECS) has been very helpful in getting us literature on the
Swiss expereince. Richard Katzev (Portland) has been quite a mentor as well,
getting us German (untranslated - but we have a Board membeer from Cologne)
texts on the process in Berlin. We wouldn't be where we are without the
European succcess stories!

At 23:32 12/05/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear Tracey,
>
>I enjoyed reading your material about car sharing.  Would you be willing
>to write an article for the journal I edit "World Transport Policy and
>Practice" along the same lines?  I'm very interested in circulating
>around the world up to date info about practical experineces like this.
>We run articles of 2000-3000 words.  let me know what you think.
>
>very best wishes,
>

>John Whitelegg
>Editor

Tracey Axelsson  Executive Director
CAN Co-operative Auto Network     P.O. Box 47044, Denman   Vancouver, BC
V6G 3E1
*****Tel/Fax  685-1393   axelt at axionet.com      www.eagletree.com/think/can/