[sustran] Re: [sustran-discuss] Adam Karp: Introductions!

Hajime Inamura inamura at plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Sun May 11 15:52:33 JST 1997

Inamura@ Tohoku University, JAPAN wrote,

Dear Adam,

I am also interested in your fields of interest.
Regarding your question, I have some connection with the transportation field at
Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand which is an international graduate
school for Asian post graduate students supported by many countries.
According to an unconfirmed information what I got, the transportation field at
the institute plans to hire an assistant or an associate professor in near
future.
Firther information can be get from Dr. Yordphol Tanaboriboon who is the
coodinator of the field.  If you or other people in our net work are interested
in the post, please contact with him.

His E-mail address is
"Dr. Yordphol Tanaboriboon" <yord at ait.ac.th>

Thank you,

Hajime INAMURA  inamura at plan1.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Phone:+81-22-217-7492  Facsimile:+81-22-217-7494
Department of Civil Engineering,
Graduate School of Information Sciences,
Tohoku University,
Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai, 980, JAPAN