[sustran] Transportation demand management (TDM)

Queensland Conservation Council qcc at peg.apc.org
Wed Jun 4 11:35:19 JST 1997

Paul -

I'm pleased the discussion group has started so well. At present, I don;t
have time to read and digest, do I've been reposting the messages to Robyn
Davies, an active member of our Smogbusters group. Is it possible to note
her address in place of qcc's for the time being so messages go direct to
her??  I am still here and happy to corresponde, but just haven't the time
for research.

Robyn is at radavies at plato.ens.gu.edu.au

cheers
*     James Whelan                           *
*     Smogbusters Project Officer            *
*     Queensland Conservation Council        *
*     PO Box 12046 Elizabeth St PO           *
*     Brisbane  QLD   4002                   *
*     ph 07 3221 0188  fax 07 3229 7992      *
*     http://www.peg.apc.org/~qcc            *