[sustran] information source

Ann Leonard aleonard at essential.org
Mon Jul 7 10:55:04 JST 1997

Dear SUSTRAN folks,

I was just reading your newsletter and wanted to ask if you could put
information about the Multinationals Resource Center in either your
resources or contacts section. I think we can be useful to many of your
readers.

Thanks, Ann Leonard

MULTINATIONALS RESOURCE CENTER

The Multinationals Resource Center (MRC) is a non-profit organization
founded by U.S. consumer activist Ralph Nader to provide workers,
environmental activists, consumer groups and local journalists in
less-industrialized countries with crucial information for their research
and campaigns. We specialize in information about U.S. based multinational
companies, but can help answer a variety of environmental, consumer and
labour related questions. We can provide information such as the history of
a company, health impacts of specific products or technologies, regulations
in the west for specific industries, other groups confronting the same
industry, approaches for dealing with multinational companies, and much
more.

Please contact us if you need any help getting information for your
campaigns. We will get you the information as fast as possible for no
charge.

Multinationals Resource Center
P.O. Box 19405
Washington, D.C. 20036