[sustran] TDM Policy in the city, states, nation

Taiichi INOUE t4-inoue at nri.co.jp
Tue Aug 26 22:51:32 JST 1997

Hello,

I am now looking for the policy about Transportation Demand Management which has been introduced by a local government or a national government. In the statement of the policy I want to find them as follows;

What is a goal? When do they try to archive this goal?

How is this goal described?

What are their measures?

What should people do to archive this goal?

In Japan recently TDM becomes a hot topic. And some textbooks are published in Japanese. In these books I can find some efforts and trials in the US or some European countries. But they are usually reported partly, and it is difficult for me to understand them as a whole.

So if there are any reports or documents about this matter, please let me know.

Thanks.

  Think global, Act local.

 Consultant

</color>  Transport & Logistics System Strategy.

  Nomura Research Institute,Ltd.

  2-2-1,Ootemachi,Chiyoda-ku,

  Tokyo 100,JAPAN

  tel +81-3-5203-0806 fax +81-3-5203-0810