[sustran] Re: Funicular

Prof S L Dhingra dhingra at civil.iitb.ernet.in
Sat Aug 23 17:04:49 JST 1997

Dear All,
         I had a jolly ride virtually on an elevator comprising two
coaches being pulled may be 500 metrs up the hill  in Lyon ,France.This
was in July,1992. A evry big tourist attraction .Further details can be
asked from WCTRS  H/Q  at email:

KARINE DELVERT <Karine.Delvert at let.mrash.fr>

With best wishes,
Sincerely,
dhingra

***********end of message*******************
* Dr S. L DHINGRA                          *
* Prof. of TRANSP. SYSTEMS ENGG. (TSE)     *
* HEAD, CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT       *
* INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY           *
* POWAI,                                   *
* BOMBAY-400 076                           *
* INDIA                                    *
* VOICE:091-022-5782545 EXTN 7329/7300(Off)*
*		5786530  ..  7348(LAB)     *
*  			     7329(RES)     *
*		576-extn. (DID             *
*               5777001(RES) Private       *
* FAX :091-022-5783557/5783480             *
* GRAMS:TECHNOLOGY,BOMBY,INDIA             *
* TELEX:011-72313 IITB IN                  *
* EMAIL:dhingra at gemini.civil.iitb.ernet.in *