[asia-apec 736] Re: Will be back on 19th of Oct

PSPD pspd at soback.kornet.nm.kr
Fri Oct 2 19:12:50 JST 1998

Dear friends,

We are looking any  information or articles or somce cases on legal
process or comment paper on illegal tapping against human rights in
other countries.
In Korea, even the so-called people's govt, still use the tapping to
monitor activist. We believe this is a serious human rights violation
not to protect personal
life.We heard the USA and other countires   do not use the tapping as an
dossier  in a court. So we guess probably some
of people who made an effort to prevent the tapping processed the
campaign or  struggle for basic human rights.
If you have  information, we would like to use it into  leaflet for a
campaign. We will start the campaign from next week.  So it's quite
urgent request.

Thanks

Sincerely

KHIS in PSPD