[asia-apec 205] asian labour update article

AMRC amrc at HK.Super.NET
Tue Oct 29 16:22:11 JST 1996

Dear Maureen,  I am writing to check if you have finished the piece on the
Thai workers visiting S. Africa with some analysis of the importance/impact
of cross border solidarity actions?  We would really like to include it in
the ALU which should be finished next week.  If you can please send it to me
as soon as you can.  On Email is the easiest.  Thanks.
in solidarity,
Jennifer Porges
P.S.  I will be in Bangkok on my way back from a meeting in CHianmai on Nov.
10-12.  Is there any way we can meet while I am there?