[asia-apec 66] Re: APEC catch line/phrase contest!

Carolyn Deere cdeere at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU
Tue Aug 27 14:23:31 JST 1996

Hi there,
we are just having some actions this week in Australia for the APEC Energy
Ministers' Meeting:

Our slogans are as follows
Another Peoples' Environmental Catastrophe

Free Trade= Corporate Aid [or raid !]

Free Trade=Corporate Raid

The Free Trade Rampage

Stop the Free Trade Mantra

Cooperation in whose Interest ?

APEC= GLuttony for some Poverty for others

>Carolyn Deere

A SEED Australia