[asia-apec 33] Re: from the conference facilitator: who are on asia-apec?

Asia Pacific Center for Justice and Peace apcjp at igc.apc.org
Sat Aug 17 04:25:07 JST 1996

Daga (mario?),
We at the Asia Pacific Centerfor Justice and Peace have been in touch with you
ealier this month.  as you know, we are trying to coordinate the US NGO
Working Group on APEC.  I would be interested to know what sort of organizations
you have in the United States, so as to maximize participation over here.
I could also share with you the e-mails of our working group members (though
you may already have them).  This may help get out messages out wider and
provide a multiplier effect for APEC issues.
We have been enjoying the mailings thus far. thanks for the diligent work.

sincerely,

Ehito Kimura
(Asia Pacific Center, program staff)